Our Mid-Atlantic Warehouse Broker Team was formed with the specific purpose of having a streamlined team to make the sale of Mid-Atlantic warehouses happen quickly and for maximum value.
Specialization in Mid-Atlantic warehouses means having the resources to execute even the most complex commercial investment transactions. Although we have out footprint in Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, our reach extends beyond the Greater Mid-Atlantic, to the entire East Coast and to the international warehouse and industrial marketplace.
Our Mid-Atlantic Warehouse Broker Team has been developing wealth-building strategies for warehouse owner investors and businesses throughout the Mid-Atlantic since 1981.
Since our founding, we have executed well over a billion dollars in local and regional warehouse real estate transactions. As one of the area’s largest, most reputable and active real estate investment teams, our team is recognized with honors from various industry professional groups.
We are CCIMs, SIORs, and top producers in the Mid-Atlantic real estate market.
List Your Warehouse for Sale
As one of our investment sales clients, you’ll immediately benefit from our tailored approach to selling eash asset. Our team is skilled in financial analysis, underwriting, valuation, ensuring you’ll start with the most appropiate list price ensuring your receive maximum exposure. Along with all the financial analysis, you receive our unparallaled market knowledge, marketing creativity and ability to maximize the exposure of your real estate investment.
Using our Real Estate Investment Team, you gain access to real estate professionals specifically qualified to underwrite and provide advisory services regarding the sale of your real estate investment. Due to their capital markets experience across the nation and due to their vast experience with and unique understanding of the global and domestic real estate investment markets. Our seasoned team of experts has years of practical industry experience and we combine the highest level of real estate and finance expertise with true operating experience, providing our clients with a unique understanding of each asset class.
Selling a Warehouse
Due to our affiliation with NAI Global, you are provided access to a platform which has a unique approach to the sale or recapitalization of assets. This happens as we combine comprehensive local market acumen with a national capital markets perspective.
What sets our team and NAI Global part is we are often able to import new capital into these markets unlike other local brokerage firms. Due to our substantial reach throughout the Mid-Atlantic and NAI Global’s extensive national network, we are able to thrive in secondary and tertiary markets where other national firms lack representation.
Advisory Perspective – NAI Global is a wholly owned portfolio company of Island Capital Group, a leading international real estate merchant bank headquartered in New York City that controls a diverse group of real estate services companies engaged in a broad range of real estate related activities, including brokerage, fund management, commercial mortgage servicing, principal investment, and financial advisory and consulting services. We have the requisite skill set to provide Cardinal Industrial with a comprehensive range of services to underwrite potential recapitalization strategies as well as traditional brokerage experience.
Process – Our process will include a complete underwriting of both your Portfolio of assets and the operating platform, highlighting the greatest attributes of the company’s long term success in the industry. The underwriting will then be presented to the investment community via a dual marketing approach
We are pleased to present a truly dedicated team of experts to provide the highest level of market knowledge in order to meet the requirements of your immediate objectives, making critical and transparent decisions with regard to your sale of a real estate asset.
NAI Global has an institutional capital markets group that is responsible for the execution of institutional quality investment sales, loan sales, and financings:
• Unparalleled institutional relationships and access to capital.
• Dedicated team of real estate capital markets professionals in offices in New York City, Dallas, and Nashville.
• Institutional capital markets platform working in concert with local offices to deliver superior results.
• Comprehensive suite of real estate capital markets solutions through an extensive platform of integrated services.
• All of our top investment sales are marketed utilizing Real Capital Markets (www.rcm1.com), the industry leading web-based real estate marketing platform which provides maximum exposure, data management and tracking capabilities.
• We create a customized e-teaser (below) and e-mail campaign (right) for each opportunity to facilitate distribution to a targeted and focused investor list derived from our comprehensive international database.
• From this marketing platform, investors are able to view non-confidential opportunity highlights and conveniently execute the electronic CA to gain access to the secure due diligence website.
• Upon execution of the electronic confidentiality agreement, approved investors are provided with secure access to our customized due diligence website.
• Utilizing the RCM platform, we are able to track each individual investor’s activity, including due diligence download activity, which enables us to verify an investor’s level of underwriting and to ensure the credibility of a buyer’s offer, which in turn minimizes the potential of a re-trade and maximizes certainty of close.
It may seem obvious, but it is sometimes forgotten that the most powerful marketing tool we have is our sales agents. We keep our feet on the streets, meeting people directly, and are disciplined in making the necessary cold and warm telephone calls to find the right buyer for your property. We take part in local business networking groups with brokers, business leaders, lenders, and industry service providers. Our agents take pride in the fact that we cooperate fully with other brokers, and split fees if other brokers bring us a buyer/tenant for your asset.
Marketing a Warehouse for Sale
Comprehensive Marketing Approach – NAI Global is a national leader in the sale and capitalization of institutional quality properties and our multi-disciplined team has had verifiable success in executing transactions on behalf of our clients at premium pricing and in an efficient and timely fashion. Our firm has executed over 1,000 investment sale transactions with an aggregate volume of nearly $10 billion over the past 8 years and we have concluded sales assignments in 46 of 50 states across the United States.
Our in-house marketing coordinator is equipped with sophisticated design tools, and can create custom print and digital advertising. We will include your listing in our Available Properties Book, and we can create and distribute custom marketing collateral.
- A full-color, professional flyer, outlining the basic details of the offering, will be prepared and distributed to qualified prospects, such as: tenants, buyers, investors, developers as well as the larger broker community.
- Location maps, aerial parcel maps and retailer maps can be created to show the property in identifiable ways. We can map more than just the property location; we can map major and minor arterials, show nearby competition, amenities and/or resources.
- We can create demographic summaries for specific areas that can be placed in any property flyer and offering memorandum.
By creating and following an effective marketing plan we will maximize exposure to lease and sell quickly at the highest possible price. We routinely deliver written listing activity reports that include the names of qualified prospects and their level of interest, along with transaction status updates, and our marketing activity.
How We Sell Your Warehouse
Our sales professionals generate leads through planned, targeted phone calls to known and unknown contacts alike. These personal connections work to keep us top of mind for current and future opportunities. “Cold” calling forges the relationships and self-marketing opportunities proven to generate in-bound traffic.
For every listing, we have the ability to pull prospect lists from multiple sources so our agents can target the most likely users for your property. We also utilize sophisticated contact management software that allows us to keep track of where companies are located, record their property requirements, and gauge interest. Our internal database has over 13,000 companies and over 20,000 contacts.
We use an NAI Global approved email marketing platform to send personalized property marketing campaigns that can be tracked. With web-based dissemination, and easy to use lead tracking and reporting, this is a powerful way to reach clients, prospects and brokers. NAI branded templates and include opt-out management tools to ensure compliance with anti-SPAM laws.